23/01/2015

SS15: Whistles

Over the last few months I've definitely developed a tiny (read: massive) love for Whistles.

Starting off with this set-up of basically all my ideal, everyday items - slip-ons, turned up Mom jeans, understated jewellery, something holographic, something metallic, simple black items, zip details...I die!



And Whistles Spring/Summer 2015 collection promises only to entice me more - think cut-out details and a fairly muted palette of black, white, and pastel-blue tones, in quirky but genuinely wearable designs. And it's not just the womenswear I love, the menswear is looking great too. Check out some of the latest SS15 Lookbook campaign using the 'Whistles' link below.

(Images from: Whistles)

1 comment:

  1. I love the sort of crushed blue metallic clutch - so gorgeous! Pointed shoes are so chick too!

    Katie <3

    ReplyDelete