24/01/2015

New Music for 2015

It's that time of year again when everyone's telling you who's going to be massive on the music scene this year, who you really need to hear, who the big acts are going to be as people start to think about festivals later this year, and you start to feel the pressure to book those festival tickets ASAP (if you haven't put your deposit down already *guilty*) because you really don't want to miss out on the opportunity to hear some incredible music, somewhere far from home.

So to celebrate a fast approaching summer of tunes, here are a few of my absolute favourite tracks at the moment from artists who may or may not make it big in 2015 but, in my opinion, are killing it right now!

1. Laura Groves - Dream Story
I'm feeling a serious Fleetwood Mac vibe.



2. Zak Abel - These Are The Days
This track makes me just wish I knew how to really dance.



3. Jack Garratt - The Love You're Given
I can only stress how much I think you should YouTube the Vevo live session version of this song, like, right now, this second - just incredible.

No comments:

Post a Comment