15/01/2014

SS14: Mad for Mandarin


Everywhere I look this season I see mandarin orange! 

I've brought together a few easy ideas for how you can wear this amazing colour, and later on in the year I promise it'll be the perfect natural tan enhancer too. :-)

Clockwise from L-R: 
L.K.Bennett 'Kelly' handbag in saffiano leather with zip detailing (shop here), 
Supra matte-leather mix sneakers for a more casual look (shop here), 
L.K Bennett 'Lima' textured fabric cigarette trousers (shop here), 
Kurt Geiger 'Saff' handbag (shop here), 
forever covetable Saint Laurent 'Ligne Classique Y leather tote' dressed down with black (shop here), 
Jila and Jale orange ponte skirt from Asos (on sale, shop here
and MAC Morange nail polish (shop here).

(I do not own these images, all from linked sources)

No comments:

Post a Comment