14/01/2014

Instagram ♡'s: L.K. Bennett, Peter Pilotto & A Rainbow Rolex

What I'm enjoying on my Instagram feed today!

Frankies Bikinis: beautiful, Malibu-made, bikinis (modelled by beautiful girls like Gigi and Bella Hadid above) make me wish it was summer...or at least not raining.
L.K. Bennett launched the second phase of their SS14 collection last Wednesday, and announced today that lovely British model Sam Rollinson is the face of the new collection!
Marc Jacobs SS14 shoes...sneakers and sandals - casual and stripey (I want them all)!
Peter Pilotto has designed a line for American retailer Target, mostly priced below $60...I love these chaotic, bold prints. The line will also be available on Net-A-Porter.com to U.K shoppers on the 9th of February...!
Last but not least...fashion blogger Bryanboys outrageously bling rainbow Rolex...
(I do not own any of these images)

No comments:

Post a Comment