03/11/2012

Stella McCartney from High End to High Street


High End - Stella McCartney
High Street - New Look £17.99 here

You may remember I mentioned Hussein Chalayan's crazy shiney AW12 outfit before here and it seems that it's still inspiring designers from high end to high street, carrying on in to SS13. 
Whilst browsing the shoes in New Look the other day I came across the above pair of suspiciously familiar heels...very similar to Stella McCartney's pearlised, almost holographic heels that I've seen in Net-a-Porter's Cruise 2013 Lookbook.
Find me something that combines this and the transparent trend and I will wear it every day in Spring!

What do you think? Love it or hate it?

(Images: Hussein Chalayan image from inkmo.tumblr.com, Stella McCartney image from net-a-porter.com, New Look image from newlook.com)

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you hun, I suppose that makes up a little for all the great posts I get to read on your blog! :)

      Delete