08/11/2012

Mini Haul


Life is so hectic! 
I've even begun looking for easy alternatives in my fashion choices, and I've invested in a few easy-wear dresses and a simple blazer for a smarter and fresher look this season!
I couldn't find the exact blazer that I bought (mine is speckled grey) on the online store but here's a good alternative in the same casual shape from Topshop Petite (£65.00 here). Midi is the length this season, a midi length, brightly coloured denim skirt is the easier way to work the look that will suit almost everyone but I love this jersey dress, with twist detail on the front (here). I couldn't resist this bright blue printed shift dress from Miss Selfridge (here) even though there was only a UK size 4 left (thankfully it fits!) and these little Buddha earrings from the Freedom at Topshop range that were in the sale and only £3.50...!
So that's my mini haul for now and I promise I will post as often as I can but it's going to be a busy month for me! Please keep looking, sharing and supporting LIQUORICE
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment