10/10/2012

Trend: Rose Gold

Rose gold has definitely had it's moments of popularity over the past few years and it is back in fashions favour once again! 
I've rounded up a few of my favourite pieces of rose gold jewellery, clothing, make-up and watches available at ASOS to share with you all: simple pieces to get this glamourous look! It's no secret that I am a big lover of sparkle (glitter, sequins, diamonds, all the best things...) so it should come as no suprise that this is a colour, and look, I am really really loving. I also can't help but think about christmas already (it's only two months away!) and I can imagine this being a good alternative to the overdone reds, greens and golds on christmas day!

 

Opulence England One Shoulder Sequin Dress £165.00 (also available in black) @ ASOS 
Krystal Collar Bib Necklace £38.00 (from £75.00) @ASOS



Orelia Bead Wrap Earrings £22.00 exclusive to ASOS
NARS Eyeshadow Duo £23.50 @ ASOS

 

Bodycon Dress in Sequin £27.00 (from £45.00) @ ASOS
Michael Kors Rose Gold Plated Watch £199.00 @ ASOS

Leave a comment and let me know what you think!

1 comment:

  1. sorry i cant see you in my gfc followers! can you make sure you followed? thanks :) http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete