08/10/2012

Trend: Graphic Jumpers

Jumpers are key for the colder months: for layering and for keeping warm. 
When it comes to jumpers I'm a bit of a material snob and I hate spending more than a tenner on something that is made from synthetic fibres (unless it's a really nice item!). I much prefer a nice jumper in merino wool, angora or cashmere.
A big trend this season is animal print and animal embellished graphic jumpers, cardigans and tees. I've already seen a few of you out there in the blogosphere, that I follow, repping this trend but I've picked a few of my personal favourites to share with you all! All these jumpers are super versatile and could be styled with skinny jeans and a great pair of boots or a chic pencil skirt and quirky pumps or brogues. And they're all fairly priced and affordable too!

1 is the Aubin & Wills portland fox jumper made from lovely merino wool, £129.99 at Net-a-Porter
2 is the ASOS tiger jumper (also available in a monochrome colour scheme), £30.00 at ASOS,
3 is a plain sequined jumper made from synthetic fibres, with a beautiful bow detail at the back, £45.99 at Zara,
4 is the Illustrated People Antlers jumper made from 100% cotton, £50.00 at ASOS,
5 is the J. Crew French hen jumper made from a wool-blend, £95 at Net-a-Porter.

No comments:

Post a Comment