09/10/2012

Topshop 'Witching Hour' Collection

"Fashion has taken an enchanting turn. Imagine a porcelain doll brought to life: dark, brooding and full of bewitching charm, swathed in ebony cobwebs and delicate touches of Victorian lace...think gothic come seductive and dangerously rich in haunting prowess...Welcome to the dark side. It's time to cast your sartorial magic - get ready to spellbind.-Topshop Witching Hour collection description.
Forever one of my high street favourites, Topshop have recently released a bewitching collection called 'Witching Hour' and I am loving the dark, gothic style. Bringing together all of this seasons best trends; baroque, gothic, black leather, lace, feathers, burgundy lipstick, and sequins, these pieces are perfect for a super stylish Halloween! Scary and hot! And the way the collection is themed makes it far too easy to style a great outfit!

Take a look at all my favourites below! 
Leave a comment and let me know what you think, and what are you wearing for Halloween this year?!




Topshop lipstick in Hazard £8.00 - I actually have this lipstick and I love the colour, it's dark and rich enough to suit most skin tones from light to dark, cool to warm, gives great coverage and is a great addition to basic make-up on a night out or during the colder months to add some much needed colour to your complexion!

Topshop Aristocrat 6" High heel, velvet boots £90.00 - Black velvet! High heels! What more can I say?!

Topshop Sequin tube skirt £48.00 - This sequined pencil skirt is fabulous and the rich red colour is perfect for Autumn!

I would wear these three items together!

2 comments:

  1. love the lipstick! would you like to follow each other in gfc? let me know! http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! I will take a look at your blog now :) thanks for commenting!

      X

      Delete