05/10/2012

PFW Favourites Part III

Welcome to part three, the final of my Paris Fashion Week favourites! 
See parts one and two for Saint Laurent, Vivienne Westwood, Tsumori Chisato, Rochas, Kenzo, Anthony Vacarello and Lanvin!

Chanel presented a simple, classic collection, with pearls, origami flower applique and stripes gallore. I loved the partially transparent hats and shoes, proving that it really is a big trend for SS13 (see my posts on the trend here and here)! Think strapless a-line dresses, chunky platforms and jackets.





Lydia Maurer's first collection for Paco Rabanne was cosmic and glittery with plentiful cut outs and figure flattering shapes. The whole collection was shimmering; including the bulky, jewel-adorned gladiator sandals and the plunging necklines.


 

    


Elie Saab was the show I was most looking forward to and I'm not disappointed! I was really impressed by the variety of designs; from simple taupe to multi-coloured bodycon, and Grecian-style to sparkling and classic. This collection for SS13 seems to have a little something for every occasion!


 

   
 


(All images from vogue.co.uk)

No comments:

Post a Comment