02/10/2012

New Job...New Shoes!



Yesterday I started my new job as Sales Consultant at L.K.Bennett to tide me over whilst I study for my degree, I wasn't really nervous about starting but more anxious because I want to learn everything there is to learn about working there, their customers and the pieces they sell!
Until I know everything there is to know and can do a great job without needing to ask for help every two seconds I feel kind of useless!
It was brilliant to meet the ladies I will be working with again and look through the AW12 Lookbook...some of the dresses coming out in Phase 3 of this season are beautiful!
As part of my uniform I have to buy and wear a pair of heels from L.K.Bennett, and although it was only day one I bought them yesterday...I chose Sledge in patent grey because I love a platform on the front of my heels and the dark grey colour is sort of pearlescent and shiney. Beautiful! 
They also happen to be the shoes that Kate Middleton wears from the L.K.Bennett signature collection (although she's been wearing them in taupe)! 

Image from shefinds.com
Singularly being the most beautiful and most expensive pair of shoes I have ever owned (so far anyway) I definitely think they are shoes fit for a duchess...!
What do you think? Leave a comment!

6 comments:

  1. Wow congratulations on your new job! I'm sure your have great fun there and I wish you all the best :) Loving those shoes by the way! Very jealous.

    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's very kind, thank you! I'm just so excited to finally have a job that really interests me! :)

      x

      Delete
  2. Oh wow, so jealous! Them shoes are gorgeous :)
    Congrats on the job too!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Not had much luck with jobs before but obviously I've finally got some! ;)

      x

      Delete
  3. i love kate middleton and these shoes :))

    anillla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete