30/09/2012

Winter Coat Dilemma

I am a nightmare when it comes to coats.
I find it really difficult to choose something because I know what I like but I am tall (5'9") and don't like bulky coats but want something that is just below the bum in length to really keep me warm this winter. I no longer love my ASOS Aztec parker so it is time to move on! 
Here are a few coats on my wish/shopping list!

Cinched in waist and toasty-looking quilting:
Quilt and Melton jacket by Warehouse £80.00 @ ASOS

Big trend for AW12:
Military Pea Coat £75.00 @ ASOS

Comfy, warm and smart:
Biker Detail Coat by Oasis £100.00 @ ASOS

You can never go wrong with a:
Classic Mac in Camel (also available in Black) £55.00 @ ASOS

My dream coat this winter:
Vivienne Westwood Anglomania Wool-blend Coat £610.00 @ Net a Porter
(I do not own these images)

4 comments:

  1. I really like the Military Pea Coat -- such a classic! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's beautiful isn't it? And a snap at £75...! Seriously considering it but I really need to find something I can try on first...! :P

      X

      Delete
  2. You would look fab in it my winter coat is cobalt blue single breasted menswear on womenswear with leather patches. however, i intend to customise the coat with pu leather on the sleeves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) Customising is a great idea, that way you really get exactly what you want from the coat, and pleather sleeves are definitely in right now!

      x

      Delete