03/09/2012

AW12 Shoes 101

Shoes shoes shoes...

Subtly sexy this season are heels and wedges with thin ankle straps. Emulate models Alexa Chung and Elena Perminova with this seasons prettiest pumps and platforms.




My fashion downfall is (I think, although there's nothing better than an 'all-black' day) I always seem to gravitate towards black, nude and gold when it comes to shoes, and it's a habit I'm trying to get out of but for now, take a look at my dream strappy shoe choices:




1. Jimmy Choo Tessa sequined leather pumps here
2. Yves Saint Laurent Ingenue suede and metal slingbacks here
3. Mango ankle strap peep toe sandals here
4. Miss Selfridge sophisticated laser cut court here
5. Christian Louboutin studded patent-leather and PVC pumps here
6. Miu Miu glitter finished suede Mary Jane pumps here

2 comments:

  1. I like the Miss Selfridge ones and I tend to wear mainly black shoes too.

    Chelle x
    http://chellesbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the YSL ones most I think, so great! We need to get some colour in our shoe wardrobes :)

      Delete