13/09/2012

New York Fashion Week

I have been very quiet with regards to NYFW because I have been busy writing away for The Divine Addiction, and hopefully these pieces will make it on to the website for all to read very soon! But I can't not put something on here about my fashion week favourites...! So have a look at why I'm excited for Spring already, when the Autumnal equinox hasn't even occured yet...!


Oscar De La Renta SS13
Delicate flower applique, pastels and elegant, shimmering dresses.






BCBG Max Azria
Structured yet feminine.



Proenza Schouler
Bright, nature inspired patterns on futuristic designs.



Diane Von Furstenberg
Gypsy Princess and 60's inspired body con, jumpsuits and caftans with a wonderful colour palette.





What are you loving from NYFW?

(I do not own these images)

No comments:

Post a Comment