25/09/2012

My Second Piece for The Divine Addiction


If you're a regular reader you may already know that I have recently begun freelancing as a fashion consultant for The Divine Addiction, an LA-based luxury lifestyle magazine published by Lisa Vanderpump and run and edited by her daughter Pandora Sabo
This is just so exciting for me because I get to do what I love to do for a site/magazine that is already popular and is going to go from strength to strength with the amazing range of posts from cocktail recipes, and lifestyle posts, to deciphering tricky dress codes!

Getting to the point, here is the link for my second article reviewing the SS13 Diane Von Furstenberg collection shown at New York Fashion week! Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment