13/09/2012

Montagne Jeunesse Face Masks

After reading the wonderful Hareem's post (check it out at iheartmexo) about Montagne Jeunesse's summer skin regime, where she tried 4 different face masks from the range over 4 weeks, I was feeling reminiscent about when I was younger and used to go to Boots specially to get a face mask because there was nothing else I really used at that time; no make-up, fake tan or anything! So I popped in to get one and used it yesterday evening. 
I chose Passion Peel Off Face Masque for normal to oily skin, with ingredients of pulped pomegranate, passion flower, raspberry, grape and cranberry it's full of Vitamin E and anti-oxidants that they say: "helps protect skin, while pores get a deep clean peel-off."
I say: the packet contains enough for two whole face masks and goes on really smoothly. The drying time is a bit long - 15 to 20 minutes - and the peeling off can be a bit difficult around the hairline/neck/eyebrows so you should probably cleanse after using to make sure you've got rid of it all, but my skin was left feeling fresh and soft and smelling of raspberry! 
I highly recommend these face masks and I will definitely be reminiscing some more and trying all of the masks in the range!

Buy now here (Boots) or here (Montagne Jeunesse website).

2 comments:

  1. thankyou so much for the mention :D I havent tried this one! it sounds really great!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem hun! I just hope a few of my readers actually click the link and have a look at your blog! Haha. :)

      x

      Delete