12/09/2012

Mohamed Hadid Does it Again


One day, when I have made my riches, Mohamed Hadid is going to build me a house. 
Check out his latest project, Le Palais, a 48,000 sqft, 3 floor, steel built, imported French limestone exterior-ed, 7 bedroom, Beverly Hills mansion located adjacent to the Beverly Hills Hotel. Inspired by a love of beauty, materials and "an acute appreciation for the residence's unique Southern California location", and using expert craftsmanship from around the world, Hadid has created another sumptuous, luxuriously over the top residence that is architecturally beautiful and fits perfectly within the landscape of Beverly Hills. 
Hadid describes his new project as, 
"a place of magic, a fully-realised dream estate...it is welcoming, warm, comfortable, extravagant, unique and richly imagined for sophisticated owners of international vision and incomparable taste."
The mansion includes a Turkish pool and traditional hammam, which is really a signature feature of Hadid's houses, a 40-seat cinema, a grand ballroom that can accommodate 200 people and a 5000-bottle wine cellar (let me in it!).
My favourite feature has to be the aqua coloured, LED-lit staircase that curves fluidly around the centerpiece of a fabulous chandelier. 

Find more about the house, including more wonderful photos, and Mohammed Hadid's work at: http://www.thecrescentpalace.com/.











ALL IMAGES AND INFORMATION FROM http://www.thecrescentpalace.com/ 

6 comments:

  1. Wow!!! He can build me a house while he's at it!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This house is literally a palace! I'd love to live there. I've just spent the past hour browsing through different rich peoples houses for sale on rightmove.
    I have also joined your blog, I'm finding it very inspirational with all the pictures :) and its got quite a bit of variety to it. Keep these great posts coming

    Love Becky xxx
    http://bjt92.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words Becky! I set out to share the things I love and the things that inspire me and I'm glad it is inspiring others too! :)

      And thank you so much for following! Will definitely have a look at your blog!

      x

      Delete
  3. Amazing how simple it can be to communicate with people and have them understand a certain topic, you made my day.


    Magic Shows in Beverly Hills


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you enjoyed the post, and to have made your day is even better! Thank you for commenting! :)

      x

      Delete