03/09/2012

Kandee Shoes Competition


I just won a Twitter competition from the fabulous Kandee Shoes and £500 worth of Kandee goodies are soon to be sent my way! I don't know how big the parcel is going to be but I like to imagine I will be able to dive straight in to it to covet my new possessions!

I am proud to be the first person in the world to receive the new Skinnie Bitch handbag (pictured on the right in 'Lampone'), clutch and wallet from Kandee Shoes, designed by 22 year old Josh Wayman who launched the company in 2010 with 'a mission to create footwear that is the ultimate eye-candy'. Celebrities from Victoria Beckham and Rihanna, to Kim Kardashian and Eva Longoria have been seen wearing Kandee designs and Kandee has had coverage in Vogue and InStyle (to name but two) and online coverage in blogs such as Ashley Madekwe's Ring My Bell (of which LIQUORICE is an avid follower.)

Thank you Kandee...look out for photos and a new blog post when my prizes arrive!

In the mean time, find out more and follow Kandee for more competitions...you could be a winner too: Facebook, Kandee Shoes Twitter, Josh Wayman Twitter and www.kandeeshoes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment