29/09/2012

Eldora False Lash Review

eldora.co.uk handmade false lashes* come in an incredibly huge range, from neon to diamante, feather to synthetic, and natural-looking to super long, show-stopping lashes! 
My false lashes are number H147, made of sterilised human hair and are around half an inch long at the longest point and thicker towards the outer edges giving a gradient effect. I wear false lashes a lot; on days when I want to feel glamourous and on nights out to really make my eyes stand out (I think they're one of my best features!) but I usually only wear natural-looking, brown-tinted lashes to enhance my natural eyelashes. 
These, however, are the perfect mix between natural and show-stopping.

 


Glue is included in the pack (which is great because it's so frustrating when you buy a pair of false lashes and get home to realise they don't include glue) and I didn't think it would be particularly good because of the basic tube packaging but it is that pearlescent glue that, if left for a few minutes before application, holds fast! 


As you can see they made a BIG difference to my eye shape and definitely made them look larger. In these photos I am just wearing foundation (no mascara or eyeliner which would further enhance the look of my eyes)! The only thing that is "wrong" with them is that, for me, I will need to cut them both down a little on the inner edge so they aren't too long because they did unstick slightly at that point! Other than that these lashes are perfect and at only £4.50 a pair I would definitely buy these and am already looking at the website to see if there are any more I love the look of!

What do you think of these lashes?! Would you try them? Leave me a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment