18/09/2012

Bleach, Dip Dye and Dreams



Bleach London is leading the way when it comes to fashionable, 90's inspired coloured hair and dip dye (it's been all over the catwalk for seasons now, and is a trend that is continuing in to SS13) and now even operates in Topshop stores...Whether it's an all-over bleach, candyfloss pink or rainbow bangs Bleach is the place to go. If you aren't near London you can DIY at home using dyes like Schwarzkopf or good old Manic Panic.
For a long time I have been tempted to dip-dye my hair, or go all-over red, but for some reason I just haven't been able to bring myself to do it! Maybe all these years of highlighting to try and get back to a natural look (after having all-over bleached hair) has taken it's toll and made me responsible! And maybe the prospect of trying to find a new job (because I'd definitely be fired from my current job if I had coloured hair!) with purple locks is too daunting, but I can still admire others for their brave hair choices. 

Take a look at my dream hair inspiration:

Image from tumblr.com
Image from urbanoutfitters.com
The ridiculously beautiful Jamie King with a beautiful icy blue dip dye.
And the fabulous Kelly Osbourne with pastel lilac hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment