07/09/2012

Azealia Banks for MAC Cosmetics


Harlem-born rapper and LIQUORICE's girl, Azealia Banks has created a limited edition, semi-matte, dark plum colour lipstick for MAC Cosmetics aptly named after her "alter-ego", Yung Rapunxel. Released on the 5th of September, Azealia tweeted yesterday: "I'm so proud of myself right now.... I have a MAC LIPSTICK AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!" and the vampy shaded lipstick is almost sold out at maccosmetics.com - click there to get the lipstick for yourself!

As you may already know I have a little bit of an addiction to black, I try and wear colours as much as I can but I always return to my beloved black so I am loving the dark, rich colours that Autumn bring: especially this year with burgundys and plums galore everywhere you look from high fashion to high-street fashion.

Check out these alternative lippys in similar shades to Azealia's that are available from Boots in the UK:



1. Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte Lipstick in Exquisite Plum - Balmy textured lipstick that is light but covering.
2. Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick in Black Plum - An 'ultra-luxe' lipstick that glides on for show-stopping colour.
3. L'Oreal Studio Secrets Professional Lip Tint in Catwalk Plum - An alternative to lipstick for long lasting cover.
4. Benefit Silky-Finish Lipstick Jing a Ling - Effortlessly, subtly bold colour.

2 comments:

  1. Im loving purple lips right now..a look I never thought I could pull off:) Lovely blog doll:)

    Sara xx New Follower
    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and thank you for following! :) Have you tried out a similar colour then?

      x

      Delete