24/08/2012

Retail Therapy 1

Today I indulged in some retail therapy to buy an outfit to wear when I go out tomorrow night, on my journey down the high street I found so many lovely Autumn/Winter 12 trends that I thought I'd post them here for all to see. Here are some of my favourite picks from the high street today (literally):


Fabulous glitter heeled boots in tan or grey from New Look. Similar shoes can be found ALL OVER the high street at the moment; places such as Topshop, Dorothy Perkins and River Island, to name a few.


Not a very flattering photo, but this sexy leotard from Miss Selfridge is just the right mix between hot and conservative. Don't copy me; I was just trying it on, I advise you wear a skirt with it!


Tie dye cut-out dress from Topshop. If you buy this dress take care to pick your favourite of the dresses available in your size because this great pattern varies from dress to dress: some are darker.


I couldn't resist this velvety print at Miss Selfridge, check out the dress it came from here.


This Aztec-esque black and gold print skirt caught my eye in River Island.


As did this dark green dress.


And this beautiful black and gold cardigan. This is on my 'to buy' list when I next get paid...Autumn is fast approaching and I think this is my kind of Baroque style!


This relaxed and slouchy jacket from River Island is given an edge with slim, faux leather sleeves. I love the mix between casual and cool and this jacket is definitely perfect for Autumn layering.


More boots: these black faux leather boots are a bargain from H&M.

Follow my Instagram for more photos from my day to day life: @franwriight

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous leotard!

    http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete