31/08/2012

Retail Therapy 2

LIQUORICE: This weeks retail therapy...I'm particularly loving the new season clothes in Zara! Take a look at what I'm loving!

Couldn't believe these Zara boots are only £29.99...! Loving the gold heel, it's very YSL.

Beautiful Zara peplum dress. I can't get enough of this colour at the moment but it's so difficult to find pieces I really like in the same shade so I love this. See my post on Autumnal reds for more items like this!

This Zara jacket is everything I've ever wanted in a jacket for Autumn/Winter; leather, fur lined, with a hood! £165.99

Wearing pattern on my bottom half is a new thing for me because I haven't had the confidence that my legs were slim enough for something like this before but I love these Zara patterned jeans. The pattern itself is beautiful and intricate but not garish thanks to the base colour being black.

I have actually fallen in love with this ivory, embellished collar, peplum top from Topshop. £32.00.

Find more of my photos on Instagram: @franwriight

No comments:

Post a Comment