10/08/2012

Craft and Design Feature: Forever and Always Friendship Bracelets



image
Forever and Always Friendship Bracelets is a brand new business venture by Helena Anthony, a creative student from Devon, UK. Using simple interlocking silver pieces and braided and woven threads Helena creates these charming bracelets by hand. LIQUORICE found out a little more about Forever and Always…

INTERVIEW
What’s your inspiration?
Well, I’ve always worn lots of bracelets, made from all different materials and of all different colours. I’ve recently been helping Tory Pigott of By Tory Jewellery to make some of her orders and I love the use of silver in her pieces, twisting and melting it in to different shapes. This gave me the inspiration to combine colourful threads with silver to create a quality friendship bracelet.
What do you hope the future will bring for Forever & Always?
Well I hope I can carry Forever & Always on through university, as a hobby, selling to friends, family and colleagues for presents and self use.
Is ‘jewellery designer’ your ultimate career aspiration?
I have really enjoyed making jewellery so far, I’m hoping to study architecture at uni so when I need some down time I hope I can go to jewellery making. If Forever & Always becomes successful enough I will think about expanding the company!
Pre-orders start on the 14th of August
Find more information and ‘like’ the Forever & Always page on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment